2016-2017 Player Registration Guidelines
Congratulations! Now that your player has been selected as part of the 2016-2017 Michigan Jaguars or Huron Valley Jaguars, there are a few steps to accept/complete the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact the Dearborn Jaguars Administrator, Holly Lucas, at email@example.com
VERIFY TEAM ASSIGNMENT ONLINE AND ACCEPT
- Sign on to your existing Jaguar 2enroll account that was used to register for tryouts, http://mijaguars.2enroll.com. If you did not have a previous account, one would have been created for you at tryouts. DO NOT create a new account. If you do not remember your username and pass word, contact the Jaguar Administrator for help.
- The Jaguars will electronically assign each player to a team by June 21. The team name will then appear by his/her name. Please check the team assignment for accuracy – if inaccurate, stop here and contact the Jaguar Administrator.
- Please enroll the player into the “Jaguar Team” program which is listed under the “Available Registrations” for each player that has been selected to a team. Note: the corresponding “CD” number listed is for internal accounting purposes.
- New and Returning Families – Please check that all contact information (address, e-mails and phone numbers) are accurate for each parent/guardian and make changes/corrections where needed.
PAY INITIAL CLUB DUES ON 2ENROLL BY JULY 1
- When #1 above is completed the Club Dues payment schedule will be available under the Payments Due section of the household account on 2enroll. NOTE: the payment schedule will not be available unless you enroll into the Jaguar Team program as noted above.
- The payment section will provide a link to make one payment at a time or pay the balance in full.
- Late Payment Policy:
$25 late fee added to account 1 day after due date
$25 additional late fee added to account 14 days after due date
Coach and Technical directors are notified of overdue balance 21 days after due date for possible player suspension. The payment schedule does not have a “grace period” since the due dates are given in advance and reminders are sent. The timely payment of the club dues is essential to the operation of the club and payments to the coaching staff. Any difficulty making a payment should be brought to the attention of the Club Administrator as soon as possible.
- Jaguar Fee Payment Structure - Broken into two types:
- Club Dues – The Jaguar Club Dues (paid on-line thru 2enroll as noted above) are based on the age group of play with a set amount and payment schedule. The Club Dues portion covers all outdoor league fees, fall/winter/spring training sessions, club administrative expenses and coaching fees.
- Team Fees – The team fee payment structures are unique to each team and paid directly to the team account by check through the team treasurer. The Team Fees portion covers the cost of tournament expenses, indoor league fees and referee fees.
COMPLETE REQUIRED LEAGUE DOCUMENTS
- Download and print the below pdf checklist and documents required based on the players specific team:
- U7-U12 Players*
*U11 Girls Green and U12 Boys Green team players should complete the Director Academy Documents
Director Academy Documents Includes the 2006 U11 Boys Green and 2005 U12 Boys Green
MSPSL (Premier) Documents
- U13-U19 Players**
**Excludes all High School Girls Open Teams which should complete the WSSL Documents.
ATTEND THE KICK OFF MEETING
- For the date/time/place of each team’s meeting, click here.
- Bring required documents in item #3 above to the kick off meeting.
- At the kickoff meeting:
- Coach Meeting - Coaches will meet with their teams during the allotted time to discuss the upcoming year….commitments, tournaments, expectations, etc.
- Pictures - There will be pictures taken of players U14 and older at the kick-off meetings which will be used on the Player's 2enroll account and Team's College Profile sheet for recruiting purposes so their attendance is mandatory. This is ONLY for players that did not have their picture taken last year or would like their picture redone. A black jersey sample will be available to wear for the photo.
- Uniforms - Gazelle Sports (the Jaguar uniform supplier) will be available during the evening with sample uniforms for sizing and instructions on how to order and pay for the uniform kit online. Gazelle and the Jaguars highly recommend that players try on all items to assure that the right size is ordered. Please make time before or after your team kick-off meeting time to visit Gazelle, but not during your time slot.
- Fan Wear - Gazelle Sports will also have the line of Fan Wear items available to view and purchase.